Hello there, dear reader! Here are 10 things I wanted to share with you this week. Enjoy!
1. As the Days of Zoom Calls (wasn’t that a Tom Cruise movie?) continue, I’m always on the lookout for ways to make by modern MacBook Pro’s paltry 720p webcam look less… grainy. Kinoni is a free app that lets you turn your iPhone (or other smartphone) into a wireless webcam. I’m definitely going to be testing this out. See also: Camo ($39 for Pro version).
4. Board is a crisp, collaborative whiteboard made for the web.
5. I’ve been an Instapaper user for many years. Well, I’ve had an account, anyway. But the problem is read later always turns into read never. Link Drop aims to solve that by turning your bookmarks into an email digest, a feature I’ve always wanted from Instapaper. ($19/year for plus version)
6. I’ve been intrigued by the idea of personal CRMs like Relate, an iOS app that aims to help you invest in and remember details about your most important relationships. (free with in-app purchases available)
10. Finally this week: Zack to the Future is the podcast I didn’t know I needed. It’s a Saved by the Bell rewatch, and it’s wonderful.
P.S. Do you like this email? You might also like the Morning Brew, a daily digest of news, business, and tech. I read it every day. (Not a sponsor, I just like ’em.)
Tweet O’ the Week
I work in higher ed, and the eduWeb Digital Summit has been a fixture of my summers since 2008. I had a great time working with the team again this year!
Liked what you read this week? 👍🏻
Please forward it along to a friend (or two!) — it’s the best way to support The Agenda. Or you could always buy me a coffee. ☕️
Thank you! 👏🏻