Hello there, dear reader! Here are 10 things I wanted to share with you this week. Enjoy!
photo credit: RABL
1. I’ve waxed poetic about the Morning Brew many a time, and I am SO HAPPY I stumbled across the Brew’s Bookshelf. (I always enjoy a good business book recommendation, and they picked some real gems in April 2020.)
6. Zoom call, anyone? Keep an eye on mmhmm, an upcoming app that aims to make video chats far more entertaining than they currently are.
7. I may have linked to it before, but Mailbrew is an app that lets you make automated email digests from all sorts of sources. It has great design and I just love the idea, but I haven’t yet found a way to put it into play.
8. Watch a lot of streaming video on your Mac? Check out the Clicker apps from dbk labs.
10. ICYMI, Steve Martin wrote this wonderful tribute to the late Carl Reiner.
P.S. Do you like this email? You might also like the Morning Brew, a daily digest of news, business, and tech. I read it every day. (Not a sponsor, I just like ’em.)
Tweet O’ the Week 😂
Liked what you read this week? 👍🏻
Please forward it along to a friend (or two!) — it’s the best way to support The Agenda. Or you could always buy me a coffee. ☕️
Thank you! 👏🏻