Hello there, dear reader! Here are 10 things I thought were worth sharing this week. Enjoy!
photo credit: Srikanth Peetha on Unsplash
2. Belkin is shipping its new BoostCharge 3-in-1 charger for all of your Apple wireless things. It’ll charge any Qi-enabled iPhone, as well as your Apple Watch and AirPods with wireless charging case. ($119)
4. The team over at 9to5Mac put together a feature-length video with over 250 – ahem – features from the iOS 14 beta. I need to carve out some time for this. 🤓
6. Lead designer Jonas Downey posted this retrospective on HEY’s early designs and how the email app came to be.
7. What’s better than a big ’ol iced coffee in the summer? Matt Gilligan offers this recipe, and I’d like to give it a shot. Just need a kitchen scale… ☕️
10. Maybe this guide to waking up feeling fantastic is what I need to finally conquer my snooze button. 💤
Do you like this email? You might also like The Essentials, a recommendations newsletter from Morning Brew.
Tweet O’ the Week 😂
Liked what you read this week? 👍🏻
Please forward it along to a friend (or two!) — it’s the best way to support The Agenda. Or you could always buy me a coffee. ☕️
Thank you! 👏🏻