Hello there! Here are 10 things I thought you’d enjoy this week. Let me know what you think!
1. Are you finding yourself on a lot of video calls lately? Well if you’re on Google Meet but missing the Brady Bunch or Hollywood Squares grid view from Zoom, try adding this Chrome extension.
3. The boys (and girl!) at Accidental Tech Podcast had a sweet retro gaming segment in last week’s episode.
4. OpenEmu is stunning video game emulator for macOS. Wow.
5. I may have linked to this before, but archive.org offers the Internet Arcade, a huge collection of classic titles you can play in your browser.
6. What about that 8-bit arcade font?
7. And since I need to get to some golf links (pun totally intended), I’ve got an amazing segue for you: Golf Story on the Nintendo Switch is a ton of fun.
8. I don’t think I’ll be buying a Samsung Galaxy smartwatch anytime soon, but this Active2 Golf Edition is pretty sleek (love the green) and is literally a rangefinder for your wrist.
9. We’re about seven months out from the rescheduled 2020 Masters, but it was fun reliving the 2019 edition with all of the #MastersRewind coverage last weekend. I’ve also been enjoying this Fore Please! Now Driving podcast episode with Tiger Woods and caddie Joe LaCava.
10. And in the event you need a little help falling asleep some night…
P.S. Do you like this email? You might also like the Morning Brew, a daily digest of news, business, and tech. I read it every day. (Not a sponsor, I just like ’em.)
Tweet O’ the Week 👋🏻
Liked what you read this week? 👍🏻
Please forward it along to a friend (or two!) — it’s the best way to support The Agenda.
Thank you! 👏🏻