Hello from 34,000 feet! I got to spend this week in Portland, OR with some wonderful colleagues and the fabulous Slate Launchpad crew. Here were some of the highlights:
Seeing the Panic Sign in person!
So many friendly Lyft drivers and other Portlandians.
And while we were inside for training most of the time, the little bits of time out in the city were just so great. I’m so thankful we got to go!
See you next week!
1. Welp, Tiger will not be playing in The Players (golf’s unofficial fifth major) next week, which is a total bummer. Starting to think there are worse-than-normal back issues going on with TW, and I’ll just be so bummed if he’s unable to defend his Masters title in April.
2. This week I got to play at a Topgolf venue for the first time! So. Much. Fun. ⛳️
3. Kuote is a lightweight web tool for making shareable graphics of your favorite quotes.
6. tiiny.host is a simple way to get hosting for a static website, and it’s free if you only need your site for 7 days or less.
9. AWAIR is a beautiful gizmo that can tell you about the air in your home.
10. Every little tidbit about Playdate is so much fun to see:
P.S. Do you like this email? You might also like Morning Brew, a daily digest of news, business, and tech. I read it every day. (Not really a sponsor, I just like ’em.)
Video O’ the Week 🤣
This is just the best.
Liked what you read this week? 👍🏻
Please forward it along to a friend (or two!) — it’s the best way to support The Agenda.
Thank you! 👏🏻