117 / Hey
The Agenda for Friday, February 7, 2020
|Feb 7|| 1|
What’s new in your world? These are the 10 things I found interesting and wanted to share this week. Let me know what you think!
2. Sofa is a sweet little app for keeping track of all the movies, music, and other entertainment you want to tackle in the future.
4. Well, well, well. Yesterday Basecamp CEO Jason Fried tweeted out this little gem with news that they’re working on two new products: Basecamp 4, arriving in 2021; and Hey, a new brand-new email service. I can’t wait.
6. Austin Kleon offers an alternative to New Year’s resolutions.
7. The Super Bowl is over and March Madness will be here soon, and that can only mean one thing: it’s almost time for the Masters. Watch this and try not to get choked up. (See also: the 2019 Masters Official Film.)
8. We’re starting to contemplate our first Walt Disney World vacation with the kiddos, so I decided to brush up with 800 pages of current WDW goodness.
9. And now, an app inspired by a trip to Disney World.
10. Finally, speaking of theme parks, check out this sweet set of attraction posters from Made to Thrill.
Tweets O’ the Week 🤣
Liked what you read this week? 👍🏻
Please forward it along to a friend (or two!) — it’s the best way to support The Agenda.
Thank you! 👏🏻